Demonstrate the following:
Protocol for School
- Bow upon entering Dojo
- Bow upon entering the training floor
- Bow to any and all Black Belts
- Bow to the Shomen
- Bow to Otage Ni (School Spirit)
Ten No Kata Omote/In Place
- High Block (Jodan Uke)
- Middle Block (Chudan Uke)
- Low Block (Gedan Barai)
- Inside Block (Soto Uke)
- Double Block (Morote Uke)
- High Punch (Age Zuki)
- Middle Punch (Chudan Tsuki)
- Low Punch (Gedan Tsuki)
- Ridge Hand Strike (Heito Uchi)
- U-Punch (Yama Zuki)
- Knee Kick (Hiza Geri) and Groin Kick (Kin Geri)
- Groin Kick (Kin Geri) and Roundhouse Kick (Mawashi Geri)
- Side Kick (Han Yoko Geri) and Back Kick (Ushiro Geri)
- Front Kick (Mae Geri) and Front Side Kick (Mae Yoko Geri)
- Crescent Kick (Mikazuki Geri) and Reverse Crescent Kick (Gyaku Mikazuki Geri)
Ten No Kata Omote/Drill, Three Steps Turn and Return
- Left Front Stance/Left High Block/Right High Punch/Knee Kick and Groin Kick.
- Left Front Stance/Left Middle Block/Right Middle Punch/Groin Kick and Roundhouse Kick.
- Left Front Stance/Left Low Block/Right Low Punch/Right Downward Side Kick 45 Degree Angle and Back Kick.
- Left Front Stance/Left Inside Block/Right Ridge Hand Strike/Right Front Kick and Right Side Kick.
- Left Front Stance/Left Double Block(Middle and Low)/Right U-Punch(R-High and L- Low/Right Crescent Kick and Reverse Crescent Kick.
- Front Stance
- Ready Stance
Kata (Formal Exercise)
- Taikyoku Shodan (First Cause)
- Taikyoku Yondan
- Chino (Ability)